In Collaboration with Nixey Scotland this sporran shaped handbag is handmade in Scotland by a traditional leatherworker. Crafted from top grain saddle leather; the softest and most luxurious cut. This bag will develop a unique patina with use.
Dyed using vegetable tan to a rich chocolate brown and finished with brightly polised brass hardware. The Hart is designed to be worn as a cross-body bag making it the perfect companion for country strolls and pursuits. Featuring three hand-pleated rope tassels and an embossed stags head.
The ideal accessory for those who have left a piece of their heart in the Highlands.
The name combines Robert Burn's poem 'My Heart's in the Highlands' with the word Hart meaning a young deer.
- 100% Saddle Leather, interior and exterior
- Bright Brass Fittings
- Embossed with Rory Hutton x NIXEY Handmade in Scotland on the back
- Magnetic snap-fastening front flap
- Packaged in cotton dust bag
- Handmade in Scotland by expert sporran makers
- Width 19cm
- Height 20cm
- Depth 6cm
Adjustable cross body strap from 124cm to 140cm